Marinated Grilling Cheese Mediterranean Dip
2 portions Bon·fire Marinated Semi-Soft Cheese
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup seedless cucumber, diced
3 tablespoons red onion, minced
2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with pita chips for dipping
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. While grill is preheating, combine tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions in a medium bowl.
3. Remove Marinated Semi-Soft Cheese from packaging and arrange in grilling tin. Place tin on preheated and close grill lid. Grill cheese for 5 minutes over medium high heat.
4. Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle vinaigrette over tomato mixture and toss until evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. After five minutes return to grill and use a spatula to carefully flip cheese portions in tin and grill for five more minutes, until cheeses are melted and starting to brown along the edges.
6. Transfer grilling tin to a heatproof serving tray and top melted cheese with tomato mixture. Serve immediately alongside pita chips for dipping.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan