Greek Style Marinated Grilling Cheese, Tomato and Cucumber Dip with Pita Chips
3 tablespoons red onion, minced
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup seedless cucumber, diced
2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with pita chips for dipping
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. While grill is preheating, combine tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions in a medium bowl.
3. Remove Marinated Semi-Soft Cheese from packaging and arrange in grilling tin. Place tin on preheated and close grill lid. Grill cheese for 5 minutes over medium high heat.
4. Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Drizzle vinaigrette over tomato mixture and toss until evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. After five minutes return to grill and use a spatula to carefully flip cheese portions in tin and grill for five more minutes, until cheeses are melted and starting to brown along the edges.
6. Transfer grilling tin to a heatproof serving tray and top melted cheese with tomato mixture. Serve immediately alongside pita chips for dipping.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb or Bell Pepper Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve.
This savoury semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill.
The cheese develops a creamy centre and caramelised crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve tray
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelised exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy single traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta