Tomato Panini with ROUGETTE Herb Grilling Cheese
1/2 bunch arugula
2 packages (180 g each) ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese (Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade)
4 wheat panini or pockets (pita) to fill
4 tbsp. green pesto (jar)
8 slices prosciutto
1. Wash and clean the tomatoes, then slice them. Clean and wash the arugula and shake to dry. Prepare the grilling cheese on the hot grill (or in the oven) according to the package instructions. Allow to cool.
2. Toast the bread or pita on the hot grill or in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1 tbsp. pesto on the bottom half of each sandwich. Top with tomatoes, grilling cheese, 2 slices prosciutto and arugula. Place the top piece of bread on top. Arrange the panini and serve.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan