Tomato Panini with ROUGETTE Bon∙fire Marinated Grilling Cheese and Prosciutto
8 slices prosciutto
4 wheat panini or pockets (pita) to fill
4 tbsp. green pesto (jar)
1/2 bunch arugula
1. Wash and clean the tomatoes, then slice them. Clean and wash the arugula and shake to dry. Prepare the Grilling Cheese on the hot grill (or in the oven) according to the package instructions. Allow to cool.
2. Toast the bread or pita on the hot grill or in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1 tbsp. pesto on the bottom half of each sandwich. Top with tomatoes, Grilling Cheese, 2 slices prosciutto and arugula. Place the top piece of bread on top. Arrange the panini and serve.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill. The cheese develops a creamy center and caramelized crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve pan
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelized exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy one-pan traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta