ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese Skewers
One package cherry tomatoes
Dash of olive oil for grilling
2 to 3 zucchini squash
2 to 3 bell peppers
Grilling skewers or wooden skewers
1. Preheat the grill. Brush the grill with olive oil.
2. Cut ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese into cubes 3 cm thick.
3. Wash the vegetables (zucchini, bell pepper and cherry tomatoes). Cut bell pepper into small pieces. Slice zucchini lengthwise using a slicer.
4. Wrap marinated cheese cubes in the zucchini slices and place on the skewer, alternating with cherry tomatoes and bell pepper.
5. Season skewers with salt and pepper.
6. Grill ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese skewers for 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning several times. Drizzle with olive oil at times as needed.
7. Arrange & enjoy!
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan