Mexican Wrap with ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese
8 sprigs cilantro
Grated peel and juice of 1/2 organic lime
1 tbsp. white Balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp. sugar
Few drops of Tabasco
2 packages (180 g each) ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese (Mild & Creamy Soft Ripened Cheese)
4 flour tortillas (approx. 70 g each)
150 g crème fraîche
1. Peel and chop the onions. Wash, clean and chop the tomatoes. Wash the cilantro and shake to dry. Pull the leaves off the stems and chop. Combine tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lime peel, vinegar and sugar. Season to taste with salt, pepper and Tabasco. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Remove the avocado from the peel, cut into slices and drizzle with lime juice.
2. Prepare the cheese on a hot grill (or in a grilling pan) according to the package directions. Remove from the grill and cut into slices. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat on the hot grill (or in the grilling pan) for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove tortillas from foil and spread with crème fraîche, leaving approx. 2 cm around the edges. Place slices of grilling cheese, avocado, and tomato salsa on tortillas. Fold the bottom edge of each tortilla upward and then roll the wrap up from the side. Wrap in parchment paper and tie with string, then arrange.
Grilling Cheese: Mild & Creamy Soft-Ripened Cheese
Our Grilling Cheese is made to be heated directly on the grill – just like a burger! Our innovative cheese masters have developed a brie that becomes crisp on the outside when heated. The cheese develops a char-grilled, crispy golden outside and a warm and creamy inside. An excellent grilling choice for vegetarians and cheese lovers alike!
- Can be heated directly on the grill
- Will not stick to or melt onto the grill – no mess!
- 2 individually packaged cheeses per unit
- Create a REAL cheeseburger
- Serve on a green salad
- Top with grilled veggies or fruit