Marinated Grilling Cheese with Butternut Squash Noodles
2 T butter
10 oz. butternut squash noodles
3 T fresh sage leaves, minced
1/2 cup pomegranate arils
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place a large cast iron skillet on grill.
2. Remove Marinated Grilling Cheese from packaging and set in grilling tin.
3. Place grilling cheese tin on the grill, close lid and grill for 5 minutes.
4. After five minutes, carefully remove grilling tin from grill, flip cheese and replace on grill. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes more, until cheese is golden but still solid. Remove cheese from grill and al-low to cool for 5 minutes.
5. When cool enough to handle, dice cheese into cubes.
6. While cheese is cooling, add butter to hot cast iron skillet on grill. Allow butter to melt and start to brown (about 1 minute). As soon as butter begins to brown and becomes fragrant, add butternut squash noodles and sage. Toss noodles frequently until they are slightly soft and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
7. Remove pan from grill. Season noodles with salt and pepper to taste then top with diced cheese cubes and pomegranate arils. Serve immediately.
Don’t feel like grilling? Simply prepare Marinated Grilling Cheese in oven according to instructions on packaging and prepare the butternut squash noodles in a skillet on the stovetop.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill. The cheese develops a creamy center and caramelized crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve pan
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelized exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy one-pan traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta