Marinated Grilling Cheese Bite-Size Greek Salad
28 cocktail toothpicks
28 Kalamata olives
28 sliced rounds seedless miniature cucumbers
7 cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 t fresh dill, finely minced
1 small red onion, diced into small wedges
1 t Kosher salt
1/2 t fresh ground pepper
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice and zest, dill, salt, pepper and olive oil and whisk until emulsified. Reserve vinaigrette for serving.
3. Remove Marinated Grilling Cheese from packaging and set in grilling tin.
4. Place grilling cheese tin on the grill, close lid and grill for 5 minutes.
5. After five minutes, carefully remove grilling tin from grill, flip cheese and replace on grill. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes more, until cheese is golden but still solid. Remove cheese from grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
6. When cool enough to handle, dice cheese into cubes.
7. Thread a cocktail toothpick with a Kalamata olive, a slice of cucumber, a tomato quarter, a cube of Marinated Grilling Cheese and an onion wedge. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Arrange toothpicks on serving platter with vinaigrette on the side for dipping and drizzling.
Don’t feel like grilling? Simply prepare the Marinated Grilling Cheese in an oven according to packaging instructions.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill. The cheese develops a creamy center and caramelized crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve pan
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelized exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy one-pan traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta