Hearty Muffins with ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese
5 tbsp. olive oil
100 ml milk
200 g flour
1/2 package baking powder
2 pinches baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground sweet paprika
150 g diced salami
50 g frozen peas
50 g spring onions, thinly sliced into rings
1 diced red bell pepper
1 ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese (Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade)
Butter for muffin tins
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease the muffin tins.
2. Combine quark (or ricotta), oil, milk, flour, baking powder, eggs, baking soda and herbs to form a smooth dough. Then stir in the vegetables, salami and 2/3 of the cubed ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese and fill the muffin tins. Divide the rest of the ROUGETTE Grilling Cheese over the top of the dough.
3. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan