Hearty Muffins with ROUGETTE Bon∙fire Marinated Grilling Cheese
200 g flour
150 g diced salami
125 g low-fat quark (German fresh cheese) or ricotta 100 ml milk
50 g frozen peas
50 g spring onions, thinly sliced into rings
5 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. ground sweet paprika
1 diced red bell pepper
1/2 package baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 pinches baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease the muffin tins.
2. Combine quark (or ricotta), oil, milk, flour, baking powder, eggs, baking soda and herbs to form a smooth dough. Then stir in the vegetables, salami and 2/3 of the cubed Marinated Grilling Cheesee and fill the muffin tins. Divide the rest of the Marinated Grilling Cheese over the top of the dough.
3. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill. The cheese develops a creamy center and caramelized crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve pan
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelized exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy one-pan traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta