Grilling Cheese & Peach Toasts
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 disks Bon·fire Soft-Ripened Cheese
4 slices multigrain bread
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, minced
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
2. Brush the cut sides of each peach half with olive oil. Place peach halves on hot grill, cut side down along with both disks of Bon·fire Soft-Ripened Cheese on grill. Grill over medium high heat for five minutes.
3. After five minutes, use tongs to turn over cheese. Continue grilling on second side for another five minutes.
4. Remove peaches and cheese from grill. Transfer to a cutting board and allow to cool for five minutes before handling.
5. While peaches and cheese are cooling, reduce heat to medium and place bread slices on grill. Grill bread for 1 minute or until toasted with grill marks. Turn bread over and toast on second side for one minute more. Remove bread from grill.
6. Slice each peach half into 8 thin wedges, for 16 total wedges of peach. Slice each cheese round into 8 thin strips. Arrange peach slices and cheese strips on each slice of toast in an alternating pattern. Drizzle each slice with honey and sprinkle with fresh mint. Cut each slice of toast in half and serve at once.
Grilling Cheese: Mild & Creamy Soft-Ripened Cheese
Our Grilling Cheese is made to be heated directly on the grill – just like a burger! Our innovative cheese masters have developed a brie that becomes crisp on the outside when heated. The cheese develops a char-grilled, crispy golden outside and a warm and creamy inside. An excellent grilling choice for vegetarians and cheese lovers alike!
- Can be heated directly on the grill
- Will not stick to or melt onto the grill – no mess!
- 2 individually packaged cheeses per unit
- Create a REAL cheeseburger
- Serve on a green salad
- Top with grilled veggies or fruit