Marinated Grilling Cheese & Watermelon Stacks
1/4 of a small, seedless watermelon, rind removed and cut into 1/2 inch slices
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
1. Preheat grill to medium low heat.
2. Remove Bon·fire Marinated Semi-Soft Cheese from package and place tin on preheated grill.
3. Close lid and grill over medium low heat for 5 minutes. Carefully turn both cheese portions and grill for 4 more minutes.
4. When cheese is hot but still solid, remove tin from grill and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
5. Once cheese is cool enough to handle, remove both portions from tin and slice each piece diagonally to create three wedges.
6. Cut watermelon slices into similar size wedges.
7. Place a watermelon wedge on serving platter, top with a slice of Marinated Semi-Soft Grilling Cheese and sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan