Colorful Salad with Vegetables and ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese
3 slices bread for toasting
7 tbsp. olive oil
125 g raspberries
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. honey
Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
100 g radishes
50 g alfalfa sprouts
100 g baby spinach
1 head Romaine lettuce (approx. 250 g)
1 head radicchio (approx. 300 g)
1. Prepare the grilling cheese according to the package instructions. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of oil over the slices of bread and toast on the hot grill until golden brown on all sides. Cut toast into cubes.
2. To make the dressing, wash the raspberries, pat dry and sort. Reserve a few raspberries for sprinkling over the top. Crush the rest with a fork. Combine with vinegar, honey, lemon juice and 6 tbsp. oil. Season to taste with salt and red pepper flakes.
3. Wash and clean the radishes, then slice them thinly. Peel and grate the carrot. Wash the sprouts and allow excess water to drip away. Wash the figs, pat dry, and cut into pieces. Wash the spinach and allow excess water to drip. Wash the Romaine lettuce and radicchio and shake dry. Coarsely rip the leaves into pieces.
4. Reserving the sprouts, combine the prepared salad ingredients and dressing. Arrange the salad in a bowl. Cut grilling cheese into cubes and distribute over the salad while still warm. Sprinkle croutons, sprouts and remaining raspberries over the top.
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb Marinade
Our Marinated Grilling Cheese is ready to grill and easy to serve. This savory semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation and grilling. The cheese softens when warmed and can be cooked to your liking – warmed on both sides and then diceed for a salad or melted into a hot dip perfect for a crowd.
- In a ready-to-grill and ready-to-serve pan
- Creamier and less salty than Halloumi
- 2 marinated pieces of cheese per pan
- Make a REAL grilled cheese sandwich
- Warm and dice onto grains or a green salad
- Top with vegetables and serve from the pan