Colorful Grilling Cheese Skewers with Bacon
1 package (180 g) ROUGETTE Creamy Grilling Cheese Original 80 g bacon
70 g each yellow and red cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp. + 80 ml oil
1 flatbread (approx. 300 g)
1 clove garlic
1 can (425 ml) garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1 tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
1 tsp. cumin seed
Oregano for garnish
1. Clean and wash the broccoli and divide into florets. Cook for approx. 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain off the water and allow excess to drip. Cut the grilling cheese in quarters. Wrap half of the pieces of cheese with bacon slices. Wash the tomatoes.
2. Place all of the pieces of cheese, tomatoes, and broccoli on the skewers, alternating between them. Brush 1 tbsp. of oil over the skewers. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill on a hot grill (or in a grilling pan). Toast the flatbread until golden brown.
3. Squeeze the lemon. Peel and mince the garlic. Drain the garbanzo beans. Puree with garlic, tahini, 80 ml of oil and lemon juice. Season the hummus with salt, pepper and cumin seed. Arrange the grilling cheese skewers, flatbread and hummus. Garnish with oregano.
Grilling Cheese: Mild & Creamy Soft-Ripened Cheese
Our Grilling Cheese is made to be heated directly on the grill – just like a burger! Our innovative cheese masters have developed a brie that becomes crisp on the outside when heated. The cheese develops a char-grilled, crispy golden outside and a warm and creamy inside. An excellent grilling choice for vegetarians and cheese lovers alike!
- Can be heated directly on the grill
- Will not stick to or melt onto the grill – no mess!
- 2 individually packaged cheeses per unit
- Create a REAL cheeseburger
- Serve on a green salad
- Top with grilled veggies or fruit