ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese with Vegetables
150 g green asparagus
3 cherry tomatoes
50 g spring onions
1. Cut the asparagus and spring onions into bite-sized (1–2 cm) pieces and sauté briefly in a bit of olive oil in a frying pan, together with the tomatoes. Then lightly season with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese according to the instructions in the oven or on the grill. Turn the Grilling Cheese after five minutes, placing the vegetables under the cheese in the grilling pan. Then continue to cook the cheese for another five minutes until done. Serve and enjoy!
This dish pairs well with herb or garlic baguette and a mixed salad. This dish can be made with a wide variety of seasonal vegetables: baby potatoes, bell pepper, zucchini or artichokes – whatever you like!
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb or Bell Pepper Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve.
This savoury semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill.
The cheese develops a creamy centre and caramelised crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve tray
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelised exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy single traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta