ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese Skewers
2 to 3 courgette squash
2 to 3 bell peppers
1 pack of cherry tomatoes
Dash of olive oil for grilling
Grilling skewers or wooden skewers
1. Preheat the grill. Brush the grill with olive oil.
2. Cut ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese into cubes 3 cm thick.
3. Wash the vegetables (courgette , bell pepper and cherry tomatoes). Cut bell pepper into small pieces. Slice courgette lengthwise using a slicer.
4. Wrap marinated cheese cubes in the courgette slices and place on the skewer, alternating with cherry tomatoes and bell pepper.
5. Season skewers with salt and pepper.
6. Grill Marinated Grilling Cheese skewers for 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning several times. Drizzle with olive oil at times as needed.
7. Arrange & enjoy!
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb or Bell Pepper Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve.
This savoury semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill.
The cheese develops a creamy centre and caramelised crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve tray
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelised exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy single traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta