Colourful Salad with Vegetables and ROUGETTE Marinated Grilling Cheese
1 head radicchio or chicory (approx. 300 g)
1 head Romaine lettuce (approx. 250 g)
125 g raspberries
100 g baby spinach
100 g radishes
50 g alfalfa sprouts
7 tbsp. olive oil
3 slices bread for toasting
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp. honey
Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. Prepare the Grilling Cheese according to the package instructions. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of oil over the slices of bread and toast on the hot grill until golden brown on all sides. Cut toast into cubes.
2. To make the dressing, wash the raspberries, pat dry and sort. Reserve a few raspberries for sprinkling over the top. Crush the rest with a fork. Combine with vinegar, honey, lemon juice and 6 tbsp. oil. Season to taste with salt and red pepper flakes.
3. Wash and clean the radishes, then slice them thinly. Peel and grate the carrot. Wash the sprouts and allow excess water to drip away. Wash the figs, pat dry, and cut into pieces. Wash the spinach and allow excess water to drip. Wash the Romaine lettuce and radicchio and shake dry. Coarsely rip the leaves into pieces.
4. Reserving the sprouts, combine the prepared salad ingredients and dressing. Arrange the salad in a bowl. Cut Grilling Cheese into cubes and distribute over the salad while still warm. Sprinkle croutons, sprouts and remaining raspberries over the top.
© Rougette by Food & Foto Experts
Marinated Grilling Cheese: Semi-soft Cheese in Herb or Bell Pepper Marinade
Our feta-style marinated cheese is ready-to-cook and easy to serve.
This savoury semi-soft cheese is pre-marinated in herbs and oil and comes in a convenient aluminum pan for easy preparation in the oven or on the grill.
The cheese develops a creamy centre and caramelised crust when cooked – prepare an easy #bakedfeta recipe, make an irresistible warm sandwich, dice into a salad or melt it into a hot dip perfect for a crowd!
In ready-to-cook and read-to-serve tray
• Creamier and less salty than Feta
• Develops crisp, caramelised exterior
• Cook over vegetables for an easy single traybake
• Complete the meal with fresh bread or pasta